Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Miss B Ponders a Victory

Miss B begins her thread of meaningless blog posts by describing her recent campaign against the evils of her closet. Miss B's closet is not large, merely adequate, but it seems to have developed a recurring case of "messy". So, Miss B got motivated and started organizing her shoes. (Clearly shoes are the source of all the world's problems...)Upon mature reflection, Miss B wonders if she has too many shoes? (But DSW wouldn't send her a $10 off coupon if that was the case...or would they????)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Miss B! :-) Thanks for commenting on my little corner in the world. Do you mind if I had you to my links?? How are you doing? Isn't this fall weather great?!

Abby said...

Uh...okay, I'm at a loss...do I know you?? Sry, but I saw you were a follower of my blog and I guess Lacey knows who you are, but I'm clueless =\\ Haha, please enlighten me :)

Lacey said...

Okay, Miss B, we need another post!! :-D