Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project of the Day


Today is set aside for some much-needed organization in the Aviary. I have several new additions that need homes.


This calendar was a gift from a dear friend. Handmade by a local letterpress company, I love the intricate details.


A new badger pillow from Anthropologie. (Courtesy of my little brother.) Embroidered linen... what could be more wonderful?

All rooms ought to look as if they were lived in, and to have so to say, a friendly welcome ready for the incomer..." - William Morris

2 comments:

Megan Spilker said...

Is it hung now? ;)
For some reason I forgot that you had a Blogspot. I only remembered the Xanga. So this is perfect :)
But you do need to add the "Follow" button so that I can follow you.
Wish we could have chatted this morning :( But I hope you have a relaxing Sunday!
Cheers!
M

Anonymous said...

Your new badger pillow...hahaha "Badgers!Badgers!Badgers!Badgers!"